Saturday, September 26, 2009

Judy- The Show!

It has been a life long dream of mine - ever since I sat in front of our black & white TV as a child, awaiting the yearly airing of THE WIZARD OF OZ - to sing a show centering around Judy Garland’s music. She ‘taught’ me to sing. Not meaning to say that I didn’t have lessons - Judy conveyed a natural passion as a singer/actress that compelled me to follow my own journey in music.

My personal tribute to Judy and her music, will be debuted at the STRONG NATIONAL MUSEUM OF PLAYS Making American Music.


A STAR IS BORN: Music of the Silver Screen
-
The performance will include memorable music that Judy sang as a young girl, a young actress in MGM films, and finally - in concert.

ONE NIGHT ONLY!

January 13, 2010

7:30pm

For more information, ticket pricing and directions go to:

http://www.museumofplay.org/plan_a_visit/mam.html

judy_resized_cropped.jpg

Hope to see you there! ~Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment